- 12.8 acres
Waterside Mixed Use Development Site
This stunning waterside mixed use development spans 12.8 acres and is an urban oasis offering office, residential, retail and leisure facilities, as well as a variety of future development sites.
With secure car parking, marina, walkways and wildlife, it offers easy access for visitors to central Manchester.
We have in place an approved Strategic Regeneration Framework with Manchester City Council which identifies 800 residential units, a 500 space multi-storey car park and 200,000 sq. ft. of canal-side commercial development.
The agreement with Manchester City Council has allowed us to draw up a residential development programme for years to come which will enable us to establish a significant residential rental portfolio in this prime area of Manchester.
The following assets have been developed by TCS over the past 15 years:
- Urban Exchange. A 116,000 sq ft retail building let to Aldi, Marks & Spencer, Go Outdoors and Pure Gym.
- Burlington House An award winning canal-side PRS scheme completed in 2019 and delivered in partnership with Highgrove Group. Comprises 91 apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms set over 11 floors.
- Carvers Warehouse Manchester’s oldest surviving warehouse, ‘Carvers is a a 22,000 sq ft listed multi let office building abundant with original features.
- AVRO (formally Brownsfield Mill). A 40,000 sq ft listed mill converted into loft style apartments in a JV with Urban Splash.
- Ducie House. A 33,000 sq ft multi let office building and car park extensively refurbished in 2020.
- 21 Ducie Street (sold). A 33,000 sq ft new build office.
- Jacksons Warehouse (sold). A residential conversion of a former mill building overlooking the marina.
- Vantage Quay (sold). A new 120 unit residential apartment building.
- CitiPark Car Parks: Piccadilly Basin is home to 3 branches of CitiPark: 75 Dale Street, 1 Port Street and 30 Tariff Street.
58-62 Heath Street offers...
from Piccadilly station
of overall TCS Portfolio
of TCS ownership